Windows Video Problem

I have an issue that I cannot figure out...when I playback videos on the computer (including ones that I have made with premier), they look whited-out, almost like a negative image. Performed all of the system checks, diag tools, current drivers...everything checks out normal. I have an FX 5200 vid card and a Samsung 900P 19" monitor. Anybody have any ideas? Note: I also downloaded bith Real Player and the newer Media Player, and there was no change. Realmedia does the same thing ars WMPs do.

I have an issue that I cannot figure out...when I playback videos on the computer (including ones that I have made with premier), they look whited-out, almost like a negative image. Performed all of the system checks, diag tools, current drivers...everything checks out normal. I have an FX 5200 vid card and a Samsung 900P 19" monitor. Anybody have any ideas? Note: I also downloaded bith Real Player and the newer Media Player, and there was no change. Realmedia does the same thing ars WMPs do.[/b]
Has it always been this way, or is this relatively new? You might want to try older drivers (can be downloaded from the archive at nvidia). I've heard of some problems with newer drivers, video playback and the GeForce 6xxx series cards, but not 5xxx cards.

Back