Wicked Wind Media 2011 DVD " A Road Less Traveled "

Just opened it up for pre order! Expect to start shipping the week of 10/24.

Order Here!​

"A Road Less Traveled" is the title of the 2011 Wicked Wind Media DVD. This video features extreme footage from all of natures fury! Here is a full list of all the days included in this DVD:

6-17-10 Albert Lea, MN Tornadofest
03-22-11 Creston, IA Tornado
04-09-11 Mapleton, IA Tornado
04-14-11 Tushka, OK Tornado
05-22-11 Joplin, MO Tornado Damage
05-24-11 Oklahoma Tornado Outbreak
06-20-11 Poole, NE Tornado

Hurricane Irene from Atlantic, Beach NC
04-06-11 Oklahoma City Wildfires
Early February 2011 Historic Blizzards

Watch video >

Last edited by a moderator:
DVD's are NOW SHIPPING!

We also have a special coupon code from the National Weather Festival. Use code NWF2011 for $3 off the DVD! Total cost is 15$ with coupon, including shipping!!

Also, check out what reputable chaser Steve Miller of OK had to say! We gave him a sneak peak of the DVD to get a professional opinion!!

Read Steve's Review Here!!

Order your DVD here!!

I tried to order but there is no payment option to order it. Please inform how to select a payment option so I can get it on the way. Thanks.

I tried to order but there is no payment option to order it. Please inform how to select a payment option so I can get it on the way. Thanks.

Hey Richard, looks like when we transferred our site over to a new hosting company (dramatically improved speed) we had some files that the permissions got messed up. Thank you SO much for bringing this up. I thought we had found all the kinks! Guess not.

In any case, all is well now. After you enter shipping/billing information, review it all in step 4, and click "Confirm Order" you will be re directed to paypal where you can either log in, or use a credit/debit card as a guest without a paypal account.

Thanks again!

Now through midnight we have our DVD's at a special Black Friday price of only 12$ shipped to your door! We can't sell them this cheap any longer than that!

Almost through our first batch of DVD's about to make a new order.

Read a great review from Steve Miller (OK) here!
Steve's Review

Order your DVD here!
Order DVD

Happy Holidays!

Brandon's new DVD is a must buy. What I enjoyed the most, and what really made this unique, was the option to view Tornado Days. In this section Brandon gives a complete forcast before the chase followed by the video of the tornadoes he caught. The best video IMO from this dvd are the Mapleton tornado of 2011 and the Albet Lea event of 2010. Overall a great DVD. Thanks for trading.

Brandon's new DVD is a must buy. What I enjoyed the most, and what really made this unique, was the option to view Tornado Days. In this section Brandon gives a complete forcast before the chase followed by the video of the tornadoes he caught. The best video IMO from this dvd are the Mapleton tornado of 2011 and the Albet Lea event of 2010. Overall a great DVD. Thanks for trading.

Thanks for the kind words Jeff!!

As classes and the chase season go back into full swing for our chasers, we are running a 1 week special, to sell the rest of our DVD's before things get busy! This week only, we are selling them for **$12!!** This is the lowest you will ever see them! We have so much going on in 2012 it's time to move our focus in that direction! ***$12 shipped to your door!!*** We only have 20 left!! Order now!!!

Back