WeatherWall for Mac OS X

Just released over the weekend, I figured some of you may like it.
This is a combination of the WeatherWall Mobile, Soundings Mobile, Surface Mobile & Satellite Mobile apps for iOS.
It features all the radar basics, reflectivity, velocity & the dual pol products. It also features GOES-East & GOES-West Visible, Infrared and Water Vapor imagery. Skew-T Log-P plots are also provided for observations & GFS/NAM/RAP forecasts.

WeatherWall in the Mac App Store

Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 12.32.01 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 3.04.01 PM.jpg

Let me know what you think, and if there are any features you would like to see!

New version has been released with many new features. Including support for grlevel3 like custom color tables. Added AllisonHouse lightning support as well.

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any feature requests!

Attachments

• WeatherWallOSX.png
    WeatherWallOSX.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 264
It supports AllisonHouse for SPC Mesoscale discussions, SPC Watches, Lightning, Radar Storm Tracks and Tropical Storm Tracks. Support for getting radar data from AllisonHouse isn't available yet but will be in the near future.

Just curious if any of you have run this program and can post a video link of how it works. Being it runs $99.00 to get it plus a Allisonhouse subscription. I'm sure others would like to see it in action also.

Thanks,
Tim

I want the kind of information you list. I checked the Mac App Store and the version shown there is 1.1 along with unflattering reviews. Is there an updated version I can access? Thanks.

I've used Weather Wall and have no complaints, although I have not used the new features. I will check it out. I also use Radar Scope and My Radar Pro. The good thing about My Radar Pro are map overlays with the radar, although it can be a little slow unless you are using a non-throttled data plan. I'd try each one and see what you like and how fast it works with your data plan. Just one piece of advice, while chasing, never buy the data plans that throttle down speeds after you hit a limit. Always get plans offering full speed, all the time.

Just curious if any of you have run this program and can post a video link of how it works. Being it runs $99.00 to get it plus a Allisonhouse subscription. I'm sure others would like to see it in action also.

Thanks,
Tim

I've seen WeatherWall in the App store in the past, but given the fact that it's a $100 program with no free trial option of any kind was a huge turn off and immediately passed it up. I'm sure it's a good program, but I've not used it nor seen it in action and I'm generally not one who will fork out that kind of money for a program that I can't try out prior to purchase.

If there is ever a trial version released, and I like it, then I'd buy it but until then, unfortunately, it's an app I will pass on.