Weather Graphics Software...

Where can I locate some user friendly weather graphics software where I can generate my own weather graphics here from home...SFC Charts, Upper Air, etc. I noticed WeatherGraphix, but it looked kind of complicated. Just someone who can direct me to some user friendly stuff it is really appreciated! :)

P.S. It needs to run on a Windows XP Pro Machine. I am running FX-Net, but the graphics aren't exactly what I need. I want something similar to this...

0c6595e132a980ed45dfd02a00252b69.jpg

And yes, that is from the April 11th, 1965 Palm Sunday Outbreak.

Where can I locate some user friendly weather graphics software where I can generate my own weather graphics here from home...SFC Charts, Upper Air, etc. I noticed WeatherGraphix, but it looked kind of complicated. Just someone who can direct me to some user friendly stuff it is really appreciated! :)

P.S. It needs to run on a Windows XP Pro Machine. I am running FX-Net, but the graphics aren't exactly what I need. I want something similar to this...

And yes, that is from the April 11th, 1965 Palm Sunday Outbreak.

WeatherGraphix is now known as Digital Atmosphere - A program written by Tim Vasquez. It runs on Windows XP, and is the best (and only) weather software for Windows that runs objective analysis on SFC and UA data, or at least the only that I know of. It get's the data from the internet - All you do is hit the "retrieve" button, and it downloads whatever data you select.

Agreed with rdewey. You wont find a better program to do what you are asking. I believe you can still dl a 30 day trial before you buy at Tims sight. Its really not that complicated once you learn your way around on it.

Check here http://www.weathergraphics.com/ for more info

Back