Weakest Tornado You've Ever Documented

It doesn't look weak to me. Impressive one-cell structure for sure!

If I might digress a moment…you can have small vortices that are actually quite strong.

I was watching the Starship/SuperHeavy launch at Boca on 4/20/2023, where the pad eroded and huge chunks of concrete lifted:

This might be PERFECT for Tim Marshall’s Haig…also in Texas…or the Texas Tech guys to examine before repair…Musk having described a “rock tornado.”

This is a rare opportunity to study the effects of destructive flows.

If I might digress a moment…you can have small vortices that are actually quite strong.

I was watching the Starship/SuperHeavy launch at Boca on 4/20/2023, where the pad eroded and huge chunks of concrete lifted:

This might be PERFECT for Tim Marshall’s Haig…also in Texas…or the Texas Tech guys to examine before repair…Musk having described a “rock tornado.”

This is a rare opportunity to study the effects of destructive flows.

Staff note
This post is off-topic, but I will let it stand for now. Any replies to this specific post or continuations along this topic will be removed with prejudice, though.

Back to the regularly scheduled topic.

Who's the cutest little EF-0?

You are:

Mom can we keep him? I promise to feed him the proper Lapse rates and everything.

On second thought, Dad would just dump him out on the road once he gets too big:

Back