Want to be on tv?

• Thread starter Mike Hollingshead
  • Start date
It's absolutely ludicrous that Trading Spouses would cast a stormchasing family with kids! That's hilarious enough to be worth a movie script!
[roar of approaching hail...]
Surrogate Father: "Jimmy!... Jimmy!.................Jimmy! Get over here and in the van -- NOW! We've got to go RIGHT AWAY!"
[zoom, swivel to wayward 6-year old several hundred feet away throwing stones at cows in field next to road. Jimmy ignores SF's demands]
SF: "JIMMY -- NOW! YOU GET OVER HERE -- RIGHT NOW!"
[big hailstones start whacking to earth]
"OW......... OW!!! GODDAMIT! ****** ****** ***** @!#?!@!! ......................"

Well, you get the idea. :roll: :shock: :lol:

OK, perhaps it is legit after all, if you spoke to the guy. But it's a damn weird concept, that's for sure. Just one more reason to be thankful that I don't own a TV, I guess. This reality stuff is getting way out of hand. :roll:

OK, perhaps it is legit after all, if you spoke to the guy. But it's a damn weird concept, that's for sure. Just one more reason to be thankful that I don't own a TV, I guess. This reality stuff is getting way out of hand. :roll:

Yep, the more I've learned about it the more I think it's a crazy concept and I hope that no one from this online community takes them up on it! :roll:

I received the very same email a few days ago. I was wondering how many other chasers it had reached, considering I am NOT married, nor do I have kids!

I do wonder how this reality show would actually work. Seems rediculous.

I was wondering how many other chasers it had reached.

I think they must have pinged everybody, I got the email too and I am also not married, no kids. It makes me wonder for those who do fit the profile, are they supposed to bring the children too when stormchasing?? Is that how their concept would work? I have never seen the show but I am familiar with it, I think they switch moms. Stormchasing wouldn't fit this concept IMO.

I recall reading in another (non-chase) news group last fall that FOX
or NBC was already working on a situation style TV show this spring about storm chasers. Any body know about this? Maybe the chasers they are following are keeping quiet or under a contract.

Mike

Back