TWISTER MUSEUM TOUR/OPENING

I sadly never took the time to visit when I lived in OKC, but I'll be driving up from Houston for this event. I've did my traditional spring watch of Twister this weekend to get warmed up.

The morning of Chapman, we went on a Salt Mine tour in Kansas (yes we saw the Chapman storm from start to finish after). While in the salt mine we unexpectedly ran across Twister memorabilia including the probe they were deploying "Dorothy". Here is a link to the mine tour: Explore | STRATACA

Dear Chasers and Weather people..............OK..................LISTEN UP..................................... T.W.I.S.T.E.R.S IS COMING SOON ..............TO A THEATER NEAR YOU................IN................IMAX......................... My Chase partner and me are planning a Twisters............night...........pre screening at the AMC IN GRAPEVINE MILLS 30 IN GRAPEVINE TEXAS ON................JULY 17,2024 AT.............7PM................WE WANT ALL CHASERS AND SPOTTERS AND WEATHER PEOPLE TO COME WITH US................AND LETS PACK OUT THE MOVIE THEATER................. AND IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT THEN.......... THE WINDOW TO PACK.............OUT.............THE THEATER WILL BE DESIGNATED...........T.W.I.S.T.E.R WEEK AND WEEKEND IS THE ..............JULY 17TH-22ND.............LETS SHOW UP................AND SHOW OUT............................ COME WITH US AND SEE TWISTERS..............OTHER CHASERS........FIND A IMAX THEATER IN YOUR STATE ON THESE DAYS................................. . MORE INFO SOON.

Shawn C.

NBC 5 STORMTRACKER

NBCDFW.COM

Back