Storm Chasing DVD: Tornado Raid 1 (2010-2011)

dvd5.jpg

dvd3.jpg

My first DVD is finally done and ready for sale. This is a two dics DVD with 98 min of storm footage. My favorite chases from 2010 and 2011 are included with this DVD. The 2010 season was filmed in SD and the 2011 season was in HD.

This DVD is now available!!! For the first month of the sale (November) these are available for sale price special for $15 for DVD.

After this month, prices go up to $20 for DVD. 98min of footage.

I am also willing to trade with chasers who have produced their dvd, just send me a email if you want to trade.

Send me your review of the DVD once you recieve it to [email protected]

Order at TornadoRaiders.net or TornadoRaiders.com

Contents:
2010:
· 6-3-10: Aurora, Nebraska
· 6-17-10: Southern Minnesota Outbreak *

2011:
· 3-22-11: Missouri Valley, Iowa *
· 4-9-11: Mapleton, Iowa *
· 5-12-11: Bradshaw, Nebraska *
· 5-19-11: North Central Kansas
· 5-24-11: Fairview, Oklahoma *
· 5-30-11: O’Neill, Nebraska *
· 6-20-11: Bradshaw, Nebraska *
· 8-11-11: Wood Lake, Nebraska *
· 8-17-11: Hooker County, Nebraska

Bonus:
· 4-16-09: Kress, Texas *

*=Tornado day

To order go TornadoRaiders.net

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just got my package out of the mailbox and open it to find... someone kinda sorta forgot to put something in before the shipped it... like the disc.

IMG_7918.jpg

Just ordered my copy on Bluray, can't wait as I see a few of these were in my backyard here in Iowa, I was also on the Mapleton storm, can't wait to see your footage!

I have to say this is one of the better DVD releases of 2011. I will say I feel a couple of the chapters run a bit long on the first DVD, but overall there is a lot of great tornado action and great footage! As I've mentioned other places, the August 11th footage is worth the purchase of this DVD alone. Jeff also had some great footage from June 20th in Nebraska. Definitely a great first release and definitely a BUY!

Jeff has another great production here. Many of the angles on the storms and tornadoes he has are unique or at least not seen or captured by many others, so it was refreshing to see a lot of footage from vantage points I hadn't before. Jeff also mixed it up quite a bit with a variety of dash cam, roof cam, and handheld footage, along with picture in picture shots to give you even more angles. I like how the DVD climaxes at the end with June 20, Auguest 11, and August 17. Beautiful, textbook tubes on those first tubes, but the color and lighting on the structure in that last chapter is exquisite: better than a lot of tornadoes I have seen. Thanks for trading, Jeff.

Fantastic DVD!!! I ordered the Blu-Ray and all was good until it got to a spot and locked up or froze, not sure, I was going to let Jeff know about the issue, before I had a chance a copy of the DVD version showed up at my door with a note that he was aware of the issue and sending everyone who bought a BluRay copy a free copy of it on DVD! Very cool Jeff, that's a stand up move and I thank you. The footage is awesome, I'm a little jealous as I was on a few of these storms and my footage was nowhere near as good as this. My pride aside this is a welcome addition to my collection and will guarantee multiple views. Great work Jeff

Agree one of the best chase videos I have purchased. I enjoyed it very much. Well worth the money. Thanks Jeff for working with me too regarding the Blu-Ray.

Back