Spotter Network: Narrative that didn't show up

Tammy Bethel

Enthusiast
During yesterday's severe weather, I made a report with narrative near Saginaw, Tx. I wrote put a narrative, but it didn't show up, which caused my report to look unacceptable. How can I prevent this in the future?

What client are you using? We've heard of this happening but have never been able to re-produce it so at this time we've had to assume it is human error, even if it isn't. We'd need very detailed information to try and troubleshoot this more.

What client are you using? We've heard of this happening but have never been able to re-produce it so at this time we've had to assume it is human error, even if it isn't. We'd need very detailed information to try and troubleshoot this more.
I was using android Samsung note 9

And I apologize...I was using radarscope at the time.

John, I'm having the exact same problem. I have an Android Galaxy S5 running Radarscope to submit reports. I fill out the narrative, press save, and submit however it didn't actually save the narrative and some important information was lost the last few time I've been spotting. I'm going to switch back to using the windows client, however I hope the issue can be resolved because of how convenient it is submit through Radarscope.

Just had the same problem. Submitted Spotter Network hail reports through Radarscope. Narrative doesn't save in Radarscope. Seems to be a problem with Radarscope. Version 3.9.2 on Android.

Back