software downloads

ddowney

EF0
Is there good software for the desktop, similiar to weatherbug or accuweather that isnt ad supported? Also other software that you could log the weather around you ? There is a program I found that is called that uses command.com for windows based systems. Id like to find more software like that too. If anyone gots suggestions let me know. Im looking for windows software, but I use linux also so software for that platform could help too.Thanks

Is there good software for the desktop, similiar to weatherbug or accuweather that isnt ad supported? Also other software that you could log the weather around you ? There is a program I found that is called that uses command.com for windows based systems. Id like to find more software like that too. If anyone gots suggestions let me know. Im looking for windows software, but I use linux also so software for that platform could help too.Thanks
There is one, Weather Watcher at www.singerscreations.com what takes its data from The Weather Channel and has data logging ability. It is important to mention that it is freeware

Back