Similar Stormtrack site

Umm, interesting webhost, If I may say so. Hah, I clicked on that 'wrong' link, and I started laughing, because it was just funny. Why did they pick a name so much the same as this one?

Looks like I found out where my next blog is being hosted. Wierd! It's a decent weather blog though just not sure why you would want to host it there.

Look at the registrant address:
Registrant:
tuckermax.com

Cook County Jail
2600 South California Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60608-5101
United States

Originally posted by Scott Olson
Looks like I found out where my next blog is being hosted. Wierd! It's a decent weather blog though just not sure why you would want to host it there.

Look at the registrant address:
Registrant:
tuckermax.com

Cook County Jail
2600 South California Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60608-5101
United States

Hmmm... Yes, well, that would tend to explain the webhost name. :shock: :p :wink:

I once saw someone start a site under a similar adress as mine except ending in .com it was .de, after I had made my site. They were calling themselves the real "untitledimages". LOL, I'm not into having my website for competition.

Originally posted by nickgrillo
\"Where to go when you're wet\"...

Hmm, interesting tagline to say the least. Also, pretty interesting webhost :lol:

Heh, sounds like the sort of place you might find a 19.jpg eh nick? ROFLMAO <inside joke>

Originally posted by David Drummond+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(David Drummond)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-nickgrillo
\"Where to go when you're wet\"...

Hmm, interesting tagline to say the least. Also, pretty interesting webhost :lol:

Heh, sounds like the sort of place you might find a 19.jpg eh nick? ROFLMAO <inside joke>[/b]

:oops: :oops:

Eww, well, probably :lol:

Back