SDS CHASE PARTY - Rocky Raskovich

Rocky told me that he has been thrown off ST again - he can't get on to post anything. Could anybody look into that for him?

Also - he therefore wanted me to post about the fact that he is planning on having his annual midwinter SDS chase bash at his place in Piedmont OK on the FIRST or SECOND Saturday in February.

I can't remember which. :oops:

I will amend this as soon as I DO remember!

KL

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Karen Rhoden
Rocky told me that he has been thrown off ST again - he can't get on to post anything.

Actually this has been getting to be a monthly occurrence. He has not been thrown off; he simply isn't writing down his username & password and is not using the "I forgot my password" link.

Tim

Originally posted by Tim Vasquez+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tim Vasquez)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Karen Rhoden
Rocky told me that he has been thrown off ST again - he can't get on to post anything.

Actually this has been getting to be a monthly occurrence. He has not been thrown off; he simply isn't writing down his username & password and is not using the "I forgot my password" link.

Tim[/b]

Sorry Tim, actually now that you mention it I DO recall that this has happened before. Yeah......I shouldn't have said he has been "thrown off" again - but rather that he is still having trouble logging in. I had all of this third-hand anyhow......I was re-iterating what I heard from someone who heard it from Rocky LOL!! :roll:

Ah well.......I at least wanted to get the word out about his party. I am going to check what the correct date is with him soon - or perhaps Shane or anybody else who knows it can chime in if I don't get it done sooner.....

Thanks again,

KL

Last edited by a moderator:
It's happened at least 6 times so far. This time I've just submitted "I forgot my password" for him; it should send login info to his starband account. If he gets it, we ought to see him on here soon.

Tim

I had this problem a couple months ago as I couldn't get the forgot my password link to send me an email. Gave it a try and it seems to be working fine now.

What all happens at this bash? Are there like videos shown or something? This is all new info to me so please give details.

Rocky's Party

Below you'll find Rocky's entry on WX-Chase Digest. Jeff and I went to one of his parties a couple of years ago and it was a GREAT time. His family goes all out to make everyone welcome and they have TONS of food. We watched some incredible video that day and enjoyed seeing everyone and swapping chase stories.

Rocky's Post;

Just a quick note about my get together here at the farm in Piedmont, OK.
Sat. Feb 4th 1pm ontil... All are invited... I need an idea of how many
will be able to show. As of now, I'll supply the food and
drink...suggested donation of 5 bucks a head would be
sufficent...typically I would have the outdoor grill going but with my
neighbouring prairie turning into a tinderbox...we'll be baking chicken
and meat indoors in the oven.

I have a newe dvd player so bring an edited dvd if you can...vcr is
available too. Reply to me at my other email address:
[email protected]

If someone on Stormtrack can forward this to that site that would be great
as once again I can't gain access to it. I'll give directions to those who
need it a few days before.

Looking forward in seeing everyone!
Rocky&family

Originally posted by CHris Whitehead
What all happens at this bash? Are there like videos shown or something? This is all new info to me so please give details.

Videos, great food (usually grilled but no one can have grilled food here anymore because it just won't rain), and great company. If you like to watch storm video, talk about storms, and eat ridiculous amounts of delicious food - I'd go.

Rocky,

I can't come...they scheduled me from 12-6 at work at the last minute and I can't get out of it. But I will most definitely try to make it to the one in May if you are having it this year :)

-Melissa

Amazing... i still have yet to make a Rocky party. this time I have a wedding which blocks me from attending both this party and OU Som's ghog day party later :/

Aaron

I'd planned on going, but now it's going to depend on how much homework I can get done. If all else fails, I may run up just long enough to say hi.
Angie

Here's Rocky's latest update - off of wx-chase. Maybe he should just change his password to something he can remember:

"Greetings! Just a reminder, I'll be hosting a get together here at my
farm in Piedmont, OK. this Saturday from 1pm til mid evening. Bring an
edited dvd or vhs tape and some tall tales.. heck, maybe it will help
break this cursed drought we're going thru.

This time around, its BRING YOUR OWN food and drink, although I will
supply some stuff, this won't be like my main picnic that I have in the
spring. This will give my wife a little break this time around.
All are invited including kids if you wish so please leave out the alcohol.

Directions to my place from OKC: I-40 west to the Kilpatrick Tpk. exit.
North on the Kilpatrick to the NW Expressway/Hwy 3 exit. West on NW Exp/3
to Hwy 4. North on Hwy 4 thru Piedmont to NW 206th/Apache. LEFT on NW
206th..you'll be heading west for aprox. 1.5mi. over a small hill where
you'll see a small residential area. Once you crest that hill, the third
road on the right is Hall Rd... Make a right on Hall Rd. Take that to the
end into my driveway. Anyone coming from TUL or ICT area... you can take
the Kilpatrick to Rockwell exit. North on Rockwell to NW 206th. West on
206th thru Piedmont Rd. intersection, continue west and follow directions
that I stated above. You can plug in my address to your favourite mapping
site just in case: 5504 Hall Rd. NW Piedmont, OK.

Being I never was able to host the picnic last year, I'm really looking
forward to this, hope you can make it.

Also, can PLEASE someone forward this to Stormtrack as I have yet to be
able to get back on that forum.

See you Saturday! Rocky&family"

Back