Rocky's Stormchaser's Picnic dates announced!

Well, it's looking highly likely now that the 2015 Stormtracker's Picnic will happen this SUNDAY, MAY 31rst 1PM, here at my farm near Piedmont, OK. All are invited but now is the time to RSVP that you'll be here so we'll know just how much food to get. We'll be barbecuing some meat and other delectables will be served. A minimum of 5 dollars per person donation is appreciated. Our pool will not be open this time just so you know. Bring an edited video of your prized intercepts if you wish. I will also show Tim Samaras's "Driven By Passion" being it's the second anniversary of his untimely passing. So please, it's important you let us know by Saturday morning at the latest if you intend on being here. This is especially so for any tour groups that wish to show up. Use this post to let me know. My wife Dee and I look forward in doing this and finally getting to chat with you all, especially being my chase opportunities have been so few and far between these last 2 years. Directions to our farm will be announced the night before our get together. Meanwhile... enjoy the weather!

Rocky,
We haven't met so I've never been able to enjoy one of your picnics, but I saw the invitation and I was wondering if I was still able to RSVP for myself and a friend in town from Sweden who I'm chasing with?

Thanks,
David

I'll have to bow out for this. I'm just straight up exhausted and need a weekend at home to clean my house and work on some video I haven't touched yet. Perhaps next year.

I'd love to make it, but I have a midterm paper due for school. :-( I much prefer barbecue to writing term papers. So eat a little extra for me...

Back