Return of the Hurricane Party

quote]I'm from Baton Rouge. My parents are in Denham Springs. I wish you well.

I'm still holding tight in Mobile. I'm banking on the right hand turn, if im wrong im wrong but at least i wont be stuck in MS for a few days or worse.[/quote]

I wish you well also and your parents[/quote]

I'm waiting for Anderson Cooper to be there with his interesting view of a bad hurricane...could he have looked any more stupid then he did with the last one?
Most reporters will be headed out later (after dark) to higher ground and then will return for the aftermath.

If you watch Fox News my mom is convinced that Shepard Smith is worried if not scared ... some of the questioning he's receiving from his colleagues he'll snap back with interesting witticism or sarcasm ...

Broadcasting from a 3rd floor balcony when Fox is stating that the water may possibly be as high as 4 stories

Originally posted by Benjamin Sipprell
If you watch Fox News my mom is convinced that Shepard Smith is worried if not scared Broadcasting from a 3rd floor balcony when Fox is stating that the water may possibly be as high as 4 stories

About an hour ago, FOX reported that one"expert" believed that "the French Quarter could be totally destroyed." I think Shepard is realizing he made a dumb decision.

Speaking of dumb decisions... did anyone see the surfers in Alabama?

I witnessed the aftermath of Andrew in Florida. Horrible!
I am praying for the people in the path of Katrina.

Back