"Rendez-Vous in Tornado Alley", a french TV series (with subs!)

Hi Christophe,
The series C'est magnifique.

I haven't had a chance to watch it all yet, but it is really interesting to see your recording and experiences having pretty much chased the same storms, and ended up in similar locations for what looks like much the same period that you were there. Sincerely looking forward to the rest of the series. Congratulations on a great piece of videography.

Wow, this is absolutely fantastic, a treat to watch! Thank you! The focus is on the weather, and nothing else. No extracurricular drama. It's a shame this isn't on TV in the States. Had Discovery's show used a similar formula, or at least not diverted away from what they were doing during the first couple seasons, there's a chance it's still on the air today.

Yet again another perfectly done episode, you deserve an oscar for videography ! I think you should make a movie from it and play it in cinemas in france and maybe close to the french border in Karlsruhe :D

I should have time to watch all these tomorrow.

Any future chance of subtitles being added for those of us who only speak English? I know it's a French show, so I'm betting the answer is no. Just wondering if I should come back periodically after watching it the first time.

Back