Remember me button?

Maybe I'm the only one having the problem but on two computers the remember me button hasn't been working. It's not a big pain to login each time but is convenient. Anyone else having the same problem???

Maybe I'm the only one having the problem but on two computers the remember me button hasn't been working. It's not a big pain to login each time but is convenient. Anyone else having the same problem???
[/b]

Me too, it hink it is because of cookies maybe on the other computer.. unsure yet.. As im too lazy to click a few buttons to look.. sad huh?? lol

Fred

I've tried seeing if it was cookies. I've cleared my cookies and relogged on. I've checked my security settings but still afer closing the page I have to log back in when revisiting. I've even tried using another browser, but I have the problem with Firefox and Internet Explorer. Maybe this was a change for security purposes :huh: ?

Did you add ST to your favorites? Make sure you logged in before you save it to your favorites otherwise it will bring you back to the page BEFORE you logged in and it won't remember you.
Just log in and then replace your favorites link to ST.

Did you add ST to your favorites? Make sure you logged in before you save it to your favorites otherwise it will bring you back to the page BEFORE you logged in and it won't remember you.
Just log in and then replace your favorites link to ST.
[/b]

I never used to bookmark ST. The bookmark thing works though... Thanks guys!!!

Back