RECOMMEND a second moderator

Who should the second moderator be?

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Drummond is our first new moderator (actually an old one, as he headed up the duties over a year ago). We've closed that poll out as he won by a landslide.

However, we will take your recommendations for the second moderator. Bear in mind that this is not a direct vote. Myself and the existing moderators will probably go with someone else if we're looking for certain qualities, and certainly there will be some internal debate. We will also be considering everyone who volunteered, not just those who are in this poll. So the top candidate may or may not get elected!

With that in mind, we're still interested in what you think.

Tim

hmm

After some thought, I have cast my recommendedation for Scott Olson, albeit there were several good choices on the ballot.

FWIW, Reasons being: Scott is a dedicated chaser, and a very knowledgable candidate. He has been a frequent contributor to Stormtrack, and eager to help as well. Being temperate and balanced, I think he will be a fine candidate as a moderator.

I'm not REAL familiar with everyone on the list, so I just went back and looked at a lot of their posts over the past year or so. I think any of them would probably be good, but I voted for Scott Olson. He just seems very level headed and not subject to provoking any kind of controversy or flaming any fires. But...like I said, all candidates would be good.

Originally posted by SteveCarter
I'm not REAL familiar with everyone on the list, so I just went back and looked at a lot of their posts over the past year or so. I think any of them would probably be good, but I voted for Scott Olson. He just seems very level headed and not subject to provoking any kind of controversy or flaming any fires. But...like I said, all candidates would be good.

I agree with, Steve.

This isn't a popularity contest, but I feel, in my short time here, that Scott has always been level headed with his remarks.

The ability to see all sides is one of the most important qualities to possess where a mod is concerned.

Just my two cents worth.

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back