Ram Mounting Systems

Joey Ketcham

So I was at Hastings Saturday looking through some PC magazines and there was an ad for Ram Mounting Systems, basically laptop stands to mount in your vehicle.

Their site is www.ram-mount.com and have a ton of mounts on their site, I ended up buying my laptop stand from them for $180. It looks pretty sweet too!

They also offer mounts for many other devices including ham radio, cell phones, GPS and such... just thought I'd share this with anyone looking to buy mounts. I know I didn't know about this site, I was about to pay $250 for a laptop stand from another company, glad I waited and came across this...

ramvb110a.jpg

Originally posted by Chris Sokol
FYI...Bass Pro Shops here in OKC sells some RAM-Mount products.

Ahh well heck, I didn't even think of that, and I bet Bass Pro over in Springfield Mo has them then. I could have just made the 2-hour drive over there.. oh well, I've done ordered it and it should be here by Friday.

The mounts look well built. I can't wait to get mine, as soon as I do and install it I'll take some pictures of it and post em'.

I have a RAM laptop desk that's awesome. I have a camcorder mount attached to it as well that works well. They are very customizable, though they are a little pricey.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously HATE HATE HATE ordering stuff online at times! Nothing pisses me off more than finding a product you want, it appears to be in-stock.. then you order it only THEN find out that it's back ordered!

I ordered the Ram mount Sunday and at the time it appeared to be in stock, nothing said it was back ordered or anything at all... I go on the site today to check my order status only to see "Pre-Order" and now that it won't be avaliable until June 10th!

WTF! It would have been nice to known this before!

Originally posted by jketcham
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously HATE HATE HATE ordering stuff online at times! Nothing pisses me off more than finding a product you want, it appears to be in-stock.. then you order it only THEN find out that it's back ordered!

I ordered the Ram mount Sunday and at the time it appeared to be in stock, nothing said it was back ordered or anything at all... I go on the site today to check my order status only to see \"Pre-Order\" and now that it won't be avaliable until June 10th!

Order from Hank Baker a jotto desk for 149.95 Joey

I got a deluxe model for my lincoln that sells on ebay at $249 for 209$ shipped had it in two days .. they are in AR.

Hope that helps..

Originally posted by fplowman+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fplowman)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jketcham
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered the Ram mount Sunday and at the time it appeared to be in stock, nothing said it was back ordered or anything at all... I go on the site today to check my order status only to see \"Pre-Order\" and now that it won't be avaliable until June 10th!

I got a deluxe model for my lincoln that sells on ebay at $249 for 209$ shipped had it in two days .. they are in AR.

Hope that helps..[/b]

I'll do that, how do I find the website for Hank Baker.. he have a site or is he on Ebay?

Originally posted by jketcham+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jketcham)</div>
Originally posted by fplowman@
<!--QuoteBegin-jketcham

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope that helps..

I'll do that, how do I find the website for Hank Baker.. he have a site or is he on Ebay?[/b]

i found him here Joey.. Tell him Fred sent ya :)
http://stormtrack.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6260

Originally posted by fplowman+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fplowman)</div>
Originally posted by jketcham+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jketcham)
<!--QuoteBegin-fplowman
@
<!--QuoteBegin-jketcham

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope that helps..

I'll do that, how do I find the website for Hank Baker.. he have a site or is he on Ebay?[/b]

i found him here Joey.. Tell him Fred sent ya :)
http://stormtrack.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6260[/b][/quote]

Thanks man! I appreciate it :D

Back