Problems Finding Topics

Had a problem trying to find a thread relating to Facebook. Seems like I used all caps (FACEBOOK) and I found nothing. So I started a new thread to discuss starting a Facebook list. Later I found my thread was stuck in another thread as a "post". And I see one of the tags was spelled "facebook".

Was my search bad because I used CAPS? :( Thanks.

The searches aren't case sensitive. So you should get the same hits with "FACEBOOK" and "facebook". I moved your post over to the other Facebook thread as we already have an extensive list of users on it going there. I don't blame you for not finding it though. I did a quick search and couldn't find it either and had to go to the Advanced Search and have it only return hits with "facebook" in the title of the thread. The thread was buried because it hadn't been posted to in awhile. Try messing around in that advanced search feature, it can really help you find some hidden stuff sometimes if you know a few clues like who posted it, a key phrase, or forum it might reside in.

Thanks!!

Thanks Skip!! I found my post in the thread and edited it. I already have sent a few "friend" requests to fellow ST members! :D

Back