Pro Photo Gear - MUST SELL

Billy Griffin

An unexpected medical emergency requires that I come up with some emergency cash for expenses. I have some excellent photo gear I'm selling for a good price and guaranteed ALL equipment is in absolute MINT condition!

Here's just a short list:

Canon XH-A1 3CCD High-Definition Pro Video Camera
Retails for $3699
Asking $3000 firm.
INCLUDES extra battery pack, hard pack carry case, all original accessories, manuals, software, cables and boxes! Also includes the Wide-Angle L-series lens adapter ($500 value) This is a great deal - promise!!!

Canon EF 28-105mm L-series F4 IS lens
Asking $500

Canon EF 17-35 L-series F4 lens
Asking $500

Canon 100-400 F4 L-series IS lens
Retails @ $1600
Asking $1000 firm

Many other photo accessories for sale. Please PM or email if interested.

Thanks in advance!

Hi all. Getting a lot of replies on the equip., and I have not sold anything yet. I'm dealing with some issues in the hospital at the moment, so I'm not on the computer much. Please allow me a couple of days and I'll respond back ASAP. Thanks to all.

Thanks Evan! I appreciate the kind words.

I'm currently in route back to Oklahoma. The OU Medical Center has a great Cardiac care unit and they will be doing some medical procedures to try to get my heart rhythm back under control. I've had this condition for a long time, but over the past two months, it's really gotten out of control. Plenty of cardiologists in Seattle (UW - University of WA) were offering to get me set up, but I've dealt with OU Med Center for years, and I have a great trust in them! Nothing against UW physicians. It's just that I have an established history with OU.

For those who have emailed or PM'd, I promise to get back just as soon as this procedure is done. Scheduled for electrical mapping and ablation on Friday.

Back