President en-route to NOLA...is that really a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the people should be more mad at the Govenor and Mayor for the lack of preperation and planning afterwards

EXACTLY. Disaster relief starts at the local and state level. It seems as if the Convention center was forgotten about by the mayor. Reporters just ran into it by chance one day. What a joke.

I know the rules

and do NOT, repeat, do NOT seek to start a political debate in any way shpae or form

But I read the title to this thread and found my self thinking

"Just how many good ideas has our esteemed POTUS had these past few years?"

That said, it was of course symbolic - of the presence of authority and of the concern of the nation and its institutions

Re: I know the rules

and do NOT, repeat, do NOT seek to start a political debate in any way shpae or form
Right. You don't want to debate. You just want to state YOUR politics without anybody else responding. :roll:

So what happened? I went to bed around 1430 yesterday when he was still in Mississippi. Did he go to N.O., just the airport, or what? They're not showing or saying anything about it on the news this morning.

I'm with Chris, I know alot of people don't like him, but why would he go into harm he doesn't need to be in?

I'd wage my next paycheck that out of everyone in the state of Louisanna, he'll be the most heavily guarded, best protected individual. The Secret Service detail thats with him; unlike the NOPD or National Guard, is a lot more twitchy and I'm sure will do anything required to protect him. Thats their job.

Besides, I doubt Bush is going into the actual "danger" zones. When I see him wading through the sewage, I'll be impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back