PDA???

Well it depends, if you use the wifi, then in many places it is free. Other places charge a small fee per hour or day. What you won't have is cell phone like coverage with wifi.

If you get a cable for connecting it to a cell phone and using that data service, then you will have your standard cell phone charges.

Aaron

Well it depends, if you use the wifi, then in many places it is free. Other places charge a small fee per hour or day. What you won't have is cell phone like coverage with wifi.

If you get a cable for connecting it to a cell phone and using that data service, then you will have your standard cell phone charges.

Aaron

Ok thanks I pretty much understand this now.

Audiovox 2032 Thera is another option

I got mine brand new in the box off ebay for 120 bucks. Is also a cell phone, useable on verizon wireless and sierra wireless. I love it so far, had it for about 3 months.

I have a Treo 600 with AYCE data from Sprint. I average about 100K speed, varying with signal strength.

Radar images, etc, have been very fast loaders, though the Treo 600 is definitely not within that 300$ price range.

Though for those who are about to drop about twice that, give it a try. I have found I cannot live without it now.

mp

Back