Ositech Laptop Internet Connection for Sale

I'm selling my Ositech 56K King of Hearts laptop cell modem and cable along with all the software and the origional boxes (if I can find the boxes). This allows you to connect your laptop to your cell phone for data gathering / mobile internet. It is in good shape and it just pops into your PCMCIA slot in your computer. This has served me well in the past 2 years. I'll also provide a "quick data" check link that has links to the the main information needed for storm chasing. This link is mainly for superfast analysis and data products for use with the card. I'm selling this hardware and software because I upgraded my mobile internet technology. The last time I used this card it worked 100%. I was going to pop the hardware and such on ebay, but I figured there was probably an individual on here who would like to get started with mobile internet, so I could probably hook up someone with a good deal. There is no monthly service fee with this card. Anyone who is interested please let me know.. Below is an image of the hardware...

yhst-3625198887115_1843_1154437.jpg

Just wondering what kind of cellphone the cable would be capatable with..

I just might pick this up because there is next to nothing for WiFi in Saskatchewan..

Also, do you need a cell phone with like, a data plan or something? Or can you get away with just a normal plan?

Thanks

you can usually get away with a normal plan... but it uses your normal minuets as if you were making a call...

I might be interested as well... PM me or something with price....

Correct, you do not need a data plan. The card will work with any normal cell phone plan; however, like Chris said it will use your normal minutes. This cable is compatable with the following phones...
  • This card will work with almost any cell phone, as long as you have the appropriate cable, which you can purchase from Ositech.

I did find the origional box, so the individual who purchases this will get the origional box as well. I also have the instruction manuals and CD software..

David, if you purchase this, I could probably throw in a Nokia 5160 for free. It's a little beat up, but it works... That goes for anyone I guess. I have no use for this phone...

David, if you purchase this, I could probably throw in a Nokia 5160 for free. It's a little beat up, but it works... That goes for anyone I guess. I have no use for this phone...

Thanks, but I still have my Nokia. I kept it in case I broke (or ran over like last time) my vision phone. I darn sure would have bought it before I got that though!

Back