Old radar images...

I'm extremely sorry if someone has all ready made a thread like this else where. I did make an attempt at searching, so can’t flame me I hope. Anyone know where I may find archived radar images? Particularly, I’m wondering if anyone has anything from June 9th 2005, Kansas tornadoes? :roll:

Originally posted by Robert Edmonds
I'm extremely sorry if someone has all ready made a thread like this else where. I did make an attempt at searching, so can’t flame me I hope. Anyone know where I may find archived radar images? Particularly, I’m wondering if anyone has anything from June 9th 2005, Kansas tornadoes? :roll:

You could always archive the data yourself... However, Mike Hollingshead has some radar captures of the Hill City/Stockton storm here... http://www.extremeinstability.com/05-6-9.htm ...

here's one that Dick McGowan saved for me from the Hill City storm if you want another. Just crop what you need to.

Darin

HillCityradar.png

all of the level II data is available from NCDC. Get that and GRlevelII and you got all teh archivign you can handle.

level III is also available I think.

Originally posted by Blake Michaleski
all of the level II data is available from NCDC. Get that and GRlevelII and you got all teh archivign you can handle.

level III is also available I think.

Exactly where on NCDC is another world of a question...

Back