Norman, OK Chaser Gathering - Dec. 2 at 7pm

Ok... lets go with Thursday, Dec. 2 at 7pm at Coach's (Downtown Norman on Main St. Just W of the train tracks). If you can RSVP on here, I can call ahead of time and get them to put a few tables together.

Aaron

For those of us that are from out of town how about some directions to coach's. I am off on thursdays and may drive over for th hell of it.

Throw Rocky into this brew!

Wow! It's taken a move of heaven itself for me to post on this list...Finally! ...I actually was trying to rustle up a few chasers from another email list and Coaches was actually my first choice. As of now, I should be able to make this. Majorly looking forward to this!!

Rocky&family

Chad Lawson and I will most-likely be there, even though we have about $2 between us.

One last reminder guys... tonight at 7pm at Coach's! Be there! We are under the reservation of "kennedy" so just ask for that and they should point you in the right direction (near the bar/pool hall)

Aaron

We'll be there. Glad to hear there's a reservation name to use, Chad and I spent all day at work planning on arriving together, so in case we showed up and no one else did, we'd at least look like idiots together instead of alone :D

Back