Norman, OK Chaser Gathering - Dec. 2 at 7pm

Last winter we had several mucho successful chaser gatherings in and throughout the OKC area. Is everyone interested in starting these up again? Perhaps the week after Thanksgiving we can meet at a restauraunt and share stories from the past year...

Anyone have suggestions on meeting locations?

Aaron

I am good for it. I think the Vista in Norman is a great spot, provided that we all know which side of the restaurant to meet at! LOL

Gabe

I third the Vista. I also suggest the NORTH side of the resturant, the mian bar's on that side so the servers are more numerous and attentive :wink: And I promise not to drink anymore Red Bull Vodkas Mickey, plus I'll actually eat something first this time.

I'd like to remember all of this one :D

Originally posted by Shane Adams
I third the Vista. I also suggest the NORTH side of the resturant, the mian bar's on that side so the servers are more numerous and attentive :wink: And I promise not to drink anymore Red Bull Vodkas Mickey, plus I'll actually eat something first this time.

I'd like to remember all of this one :D

Doesn't the whole smoking or non-smoking thing become an issue then? Or is the Vista kind enough to prohibit smoking alltogether?

Edit: Just wanted to add that overall, I like the Vista choice as well.

There's no smoking/non-smoking issue with the Vista. They're a bar first and foremost, so smoking is allowed in both areas. I wouldn't be opposed to a non-smoking venue, but alcohol is a must.

EDIT: I hear there's no smoking on the southside. I wouldn't know because I don't ever sit there, but for the four years I worked there it was smoking both sides.

I like the Vista... but what about Coach's? They have that large area with tables near the bar/pool hall that would cater better to a crowd. Reason I mention it is because last time we met at Vista, we had 13 people in the south side group alone... let alone those on the north side. While we don't neccesarily need to all be at one table, it would be nice to have everyone grouped in the same area. Another reccomendation of mine is Los Dos Amigoes... although I may be bias since it is just across the street from my apartment ; )

What night works best for everyone? I'm partial to Tue/Thur.

Aaron

a

I could go for Coach's. I have never been there so I would be willing to try it. Do they have good food?

Weekdays are crazy for me, but if everyone else can only get together Mon-Thurs I’ll have to suck it up and rearrange my schedule. The only time I cannot come is Wednesday nights I have classes that night.

Mick

The only reason I mentioned weekday nights was that it would be easier to get a table then... I can't imagine walking into a grill/bar and asking for a table for 12 Fri-Sat ; )

Aaron

I'm open to anything... It'll be a little tough for some of us as finals week (and holidays) are nearing, but I think we can plan a best-fit time a couple of weeks ahead of time... As for the location? I'm again open to anything... I think BW3s would be cool, though they're way too busy for a group gathering. I vote we all invite ourselves over to JRs place! :lol:

Vista works for me, but I'm open to new experiences :wink: . Since my work schedule basically sucks, Mondays are my only weeknight off... :( , then just every other Saturday :cry:
Hopefully I'll be able to arrange something, though
Angie

Back