Brandi Davison

Is it just me or did the "New Posts" button disappear? I enjoyed being able to click that and see what threads had been updated or created since my last visit.

The server was experiencing abnormally slow loading times last night. Tim rebooted the server and disabled the search functionality including the "New Posts" feature temporarily until he's sure the server is running fine again.

Yeah I noticed that too, not a fan of that. I used the New Posts every visit I make to this forum.

Makes it too hard to go through everything looking for new messages.

Never seen a forum with out it.

Hope it comes back soon.

Tim

So is the "new posts" function going to be going away anytime there is severe weather?

I really hate not having it, without it I do not come to ST that often or visit any threads. The "new posts" feature is the worst thing you could do away with in my opinion, I hate not having it and without it I won't visit this forum as much.

This is something that only Tim V. has can access. Unfortunately, it may be gone for a little while. For those that have not read the 5/10/10 DISC thread, his neighborhood took a direct hit with destroyed houses only about 200 yards away from his. His house was spared, but he currently has no power and no internet. Tim will likely be out-of-pocket for the time being.

Back