New False Article Claiming "Worst Storm in History" to Hit West Coast

Kevin Thomas-Hulten is an "award winning publisher"? He needs to be fired! What BS award was he given? Did he give them to himself because he thinks he's the "bestest reporter in the whole world because I have the most superlatives in my articles and I'm the best exaggerator"?

Never even heard of medium.com.

That should be clue enough not to take it seriously.

Never even heard of medium.com.

That should be clue enough not to take it seriously.

For you and I it is, but not for the general public, who believes anything they see when it comes to weather forecasts. Just adds to confusion and as a result, more complacency.

I don't understand how you can just put out false journalism like that with no repercussions. Then again, Fox News has been doing it for years.

FOXNEWS(?)
is using ROBOTS to make comments,and repling too comments,on there web page...
One of the names is 'MarkHowardisaSnitch',.. is a ROBOT ! ! !

Another name is 'poliitcal correct'...
I have been Hounddogging/trolling these 'F---HEADS' over Climate Change,and have found out that they are using ROBOTS,too not only respond,but give a "FALSE" answers...
I understand we are "NOT" to talk politics,but Trump,and the rest of the (R) party is in denial of Climate Change... So, I have spoke

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing you can do about sites like this is totally ignore them. Don't even go to the point of telling other people to stay away from it, because that's still press, and any press can be good press for the site itself, even if it's hateful and negative press. If you don't even mention the site, no one even finds out about it. I fully agree with you, Taylor, on the ridiculousness of this article, but I almost certainly would never have even come across this article or site had you not brought it to my attention by posting it in this forum. As a result, the site got one hit off me that it otherwise never would've gotten.

A rather good reference on this issue (which I have brought up before on other platforms) comes from one of the best TV shows of all time - The Simpsons (but back when it was still a good show). Please watch this video and take the lyrics to heart.

FOXNEWS(?)
is using ROBOTS to make comments,and repling too comments,on there web page...
One of the names is 'MarkHowardisaSnitch',.. is a ROBOT ! ! !

Another name is 'poliitcal correct'...
I have been Hounddogging/trolling these 'F---HEADS' over Climate Change,and have found out that they are using ROBOTS,too not only respond,but give a "FALSE" answers...
I understand we are "NOT" to talk politics,but Trump,and the rest of the (R) party is in denial of Climate Change... So, I have spoke

Robots? Speaking of which..... I want to dispel this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing, he knows exactly what he's doing.

I want to dispel this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing, he knows exactly what he's doing.

Agreed - I think he's done as much for climate change as he could given the "robots" in Congress who think they know more science than scientists.

{But not sure how climate change is related to this discussion?}

Staff note

This is a friendly reminder from the staff to keep these threads free of politically-motivated complaint-style posts. It's fine to include items that are subject to political policy discussion, but if you're just posting to bitch and complain about one political entity or another, take it to your personal social media page, blog, or another website please. We will remove posts we deem to be excessively/unnecessarily political on this and all other threads on this site.

I should add that I have recently discovered medium.com is actually just a blogging site like wordpress, so it's not the root URL that is the problem. Rather it was that particular user who posted a blog to that site.

That's my bad for the tongue-in-cheek Fox News comment, however I think it's important to note the political relevancy of this article when there are still entities, such as Fox News that deny climate change, then on the other end of the spectrum, there are those that use every weather event as evidence of climate change, such as this article.

@ Taylor,WTF ! You have a "bad tongue-in-cheek" thought,and your saying you are NOT allowed to express yourself?
Do you feel suppressed ?
Excuses can mean 'weakness'
When you make an honest statement,you should not 'have' too retract w/ the fear of reprisal...

Last edited:
Back