Need some serious Skew-T help here people.....PLEASE.....

BLESS YOU!!!!! I've been sitting here watching the number of views just go up and up and up.... I was hoping for ANYTHING....even an "I don't know. Good luck with that."

No Problem, glad I could help. Let me know how that info turns out. If it wasnt quite what you're looking for, I'll dig back through my bag of tricks and see if I can give you some more resources.

This is getting me toward the right track.......but I'm aware of the basic lines on the sounding...and how to plot the LCL and then get the surface-based parcel.... But here's my problem.... with the MLCAPE, it takes a mean temperature and dewpoint from the lowest 50 or 100-mb into consideration.......and if I'm not mistaken, it's by mixing out that layer..... But I don't know how to do that..... if I knew how to mix out that layer to get the new temp and dewpoint in question, I could go back through process of plotting the new parcel lapse rate and getting the MLCAPE's graphical profile. I just don't know how to mix out that layer.....

Back