Mega Tornado

Just started on the History Channel....Mega-Tornado. So far, not too bad. Sorta like the recent show on Discovery Channel, but using more archived footage, and no bad acting. For those who miss this showing, should be on again in about 3 hours.
Angie

Just started on the History Channel....Mega-Tornado. So far, not too bad. Sorta like the recent show on Discovery Channel, but using more archived footage, and no bad acting. For those who miss this showing, should be on again in about 3 hours.
Angie
[/b]

I watched it for about 15 minutes. The terms mega tornado and supertwister got real old, so I turned it off. The prospects of a violent tornado going through Dallas are quite terrifying.

A violent tornado in Dallas wouldn't be any worse than a violent tornado in any other metro area. A tornado is only so wide, and the violent top end winds only account for a very small %age of the tornado track. This Dallas tornado disaster scenario is getting old. I guess Dallas is the most interesting city in the Plains or something, because there's nothing that will happen there that will be any worse than Kansas City or Omaha or OKC or Lubbock or...... :rolleyes:

I remember when great television and reality paralelled

Supertornado, megatornado, ultratornado, ubertornado, ChuckNorrisTornado.

Yawn yawn yawn.

Good God WHEN will somebody with more than two braincells and an actual fascination for intelligent material take over at some of these production houses?

I stopped watching documentaries in 2003. I don't intend to start up again unless they start re-running all the old ones from the 90s.

Karen

It wouldn't take a Norrisnado to produce a disaster in Dallas. A healthy F4 would do the job.

Back