Mechanics in Norman

I HAD to go to Mike's Tires in Norman on May 9th, a non chase day, I shouldve replaced them before I left Florida..anyway, I got a set of Coopers for my 03 Astro cheaper than I would have here in FL. He had let some of his guys go home because it was a slow day, then it picked up quick!!
He had me in and out in an hour and I was back to chasing.

I would definitely recommend them!!

A word of warning...if you ever have to get an engine rebuild done, do NOT use B&K Engines in Oklahoma City! I am among the large number of unsatisfied customers...for an engine rebuild, they quoted me a price of $2000, with a 10-14 days to do the job. Well, the price was $3168, and it took 371 days to get the car back...and it took a call from both the State Attourney Generals office and my District Representatives Office to get it back. And guess what? The car STILL had a valve knocking, and the fuel rail came loose while driving it the day after I got it back. I have seen them on the news channels with the troubleshooters many times since then. Bad news...stay as far away from them as you can.

I can vouch for this story, as I was one of the people who went along for the pick-up after the motor had been "rebuilt" the first time. This was in 2002. I know he didn't get the car back for good until after 2003.

Back