Lookie Lookie...

What country is Tejas? LOL :wink:

Looking good, wish we had some of those up here in MI... Instead, we got about 6 inches of slush...

TEJAS=spanish for TEXAS (for those northern folk pronounced TA-HAS).

That cell is about 90 miles north of me.

What country is Tejas? LOL :wink:

Looking good, wish we had some of those up here in MI... Instead, we got about 6 inches of slush...

TEJAS=spanish for TEXAS (for those northern folk pronounced TA-HAS).

That cell is about 90 miles north of me.

Gotcha... I was trying to play fun on your spelling error (or so I thought), but the joke was on me, :lol:

I have hear similar pronunciation of Mexico...

Usually down here you can hear it pronounced MEH-HI-CO

Looks like we might have a supercell trying to evolved out of that Mess of Convective Stuff down around San Angelo. I went back and forth last night and this morning about heading down there.

Usually down here you can hear it pronounced MEH-HI-CO

Looks like we might have a supercell trying to evolved out of that Mess of Convective Stuff down around San Angelo. I went back and forth last night and this morning about heading down there.

It has already surpassed my expectations of what I thought might happen when we had that short back and forth with Graham late last night.

Man, even iffy days in Texas are nice sometimes! I love those big, isolated 70 dbz monsters that good ol' Texas seems to grow in abundance.

-George

Hopefully those cells keep growing and make it into southern Okla. I could use a good evening storm.

Looks like your wish may come true afterall! Those cells developing in SW OK look sweet.

-George

The cells are holding together enough for now. The one over Wichita Falls might head right over me if it stays together. :D

I'm so jealous of you guys right now, all I want is a clap of thunder and I'll be content at the moment. Oh well, it's just right around the corner, only a matter of time, I guess :(.

Well, I just got back from checking out the storms around my area. I ran into nickel size hail, heavy rain and major lightning.
Although the cell passed through in about 15 minutes, it is enough the calm the SDS for a little while. :D
The locals up in Norman should be getting it soon. It is a fast mover so be ready..lol

Back