Live Chat (Educational Q & A)

Shane Adams

While we're on the subject of education, I'm reminded of the fact there is a live chatroom on this forum, built just for St members, that is grossly ignored and under-utilized. As enjoyable as forum mediums can be, a live chat experience is even more helpful, as far as direct communication. Instead of posting questions in here, perhaps newbies could log into the chatroom any night after 9pm (when there are usually at least a few experienced chasers hanging out) and pose their questions there....for live, real-time responses and insight.

Seems a waste to have a chat room with maybe 6-7 people a night on a forum with over 1500 members.

Just a thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is an awesome idea and hope that something grows out of it. We could potentially set up some sort of informal schedule where a person (or two) with a decent amount of chasing experience could be in the chatroom to answer questions to help mentor those with less experience in the chasing arena. I don't know exactly what you were thinking Shane and I definitely don't want to rain on your parade, but if you're like me it gets kind of boring this time of year and anything to help alleviate the symptoms of chasing withdrawls is welcome news to me.

Back