Keep Todd In Your Prayers

It sounds like Todd has a wonderful support group. IMO that is the biggest blessing. I will pray for Todd and that the doctors will find a definitive diagnosis and cure.

Thanks for the update Tod still praying for you and your family. Thank the lord your feeling better.

My prayers are with you and your family as well. I have been dealing with my son who back in March wrecked his motorcycle and was in a coma for 6 weeks and less than 36 hours after he was admitted they told us we would have to make a decision, but I knew they were wrong because the night after his accident he lifted his head twice towards my voice and they tried telling me it was reflex, but I knew it wasn't and he is now in a rehab hospital and progressing really well. He came ALOT and I mean ALOT further than those doctors ever thought he would. So you keep on keeping that faith and things will work out and PRAYERS DO work. :D I know!!!!! Keep us all posted PLEASE! God Bless You All!!

Hi Todd,

How are you?? I hope that you will be better soon. Everyone have some hard times, be strong and don't give up!

Angel

...............................................................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
Back