Keep Todd In Your Prayers

.........................................................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
Shelly,

Please let me know if I can provide any help in any way. My cell is 904-343-4325. You and your family are in my thoughts...Just reading your description I would say there are some diagnoses that can cause these MRI findings that may be benign as well, so don't give up hope!

Jason Persoff

Todd is in my prayers as well. Plus, I know that the doctors are doing incredible things these days. My mom had brain surgery for a benign tumor several years ago, and she left the hospital the next day!!!.

Lord, I commit Todd to you. We don't fully understand this but we know you fully know everything about Todd for you created him. Just as you crate these awesome thunderstorms we love so much, so you also created Todd. You know the inner workings of his body. I pray in Jesus name that you would cause his body to fight against this and I do pray for complete healing and wholeness to his body. Please Lord, give the doctors wisdom. Your word says that if we lack wisdom you will give it to use if we ask. Lord I pray that your peace that surpasses all of our understanding would guard the hearts and minds of all those involved espically Todd and his closets friends and families. We commit this entire situation to you. You are so good Lord and we look to you now, in Jesus name,....Amen.... God bless you Todd.... Be strong and read Romans 15:13.

B.p.

I will keep Todd in my prayers and forward this to some friends.

My prayers to tod and his family for everything they are going through.

Shelly,

I don't know Todd personally, but I wish you all the best. Keep your spirits up...

Rich Thompson - Storm Prediction Center

p.s. It never hurts to keep a sense of humor through the tough times - at least Todd isn't missing much of anything in Oklahoma!

Amen to Brian Press's prayer. Also... Rich just brought up a good point :) Hope good news is on the way. Sincerely,
Lori

Back