JVC GR-D270U Compact Digital Camcorder [FOR SALE]

FEATURES - Jvc GRD270U Compact Digital Camcorder:
  • 1/6 inch 680K pixel CCD camera
  • 2.5 inch LCD high-resolution monitor
  • 25x optical zoom
  • 800x digital hyper zoom with spline interpolation eliminates jagged edges
  • Data battery provides up to 1.5 hrs of recording time
  • Illumi-light built-in auto light uses twin LED lights for 1/10 the power consumption
  • Night Alive feature
  • Live slow record or playback
  • Color viewfinder
  • Program AE with special effects
  • Manual focus, exposure & white balance modes
  • Black fader
  • Includes shoulder strap, lens cover, AC adapter & A/V output cables
31bc_1.JPG

After great consideration, I am listing this Camcorder for Sale. My Goal is to see this camera and buy a DSLR, so maybe a trade then pay the difference could be in order for those interested. I used this Camcorder for Both Family Events and Stormchasing, It has made me proud for sure.

The Camcorder, Wires, Battery (including an extra battery) and Warranty are all in Excellent Condition. The Camcorder is FIREWIRE Ready. A perfect option for transfering video to your PC and making a dvd.

I paid around $380.00 for the camcorder back in March 2006, will sell for $335.00 this includes Shipping and Handling (priority mail & U.S ONLY)

If you have any questions, or would like to arrange payment (Money Order or Paypal contact me at:

[email protected]

Thanks..

-gerrit

I will also throw in the camera bag for this camcorder. ITs a MINIDV so quality if good in the end.

335.00 or Best Offer....

Money Order Only, I will pay the shipping...

-gerrit

This Camcorder is still for sale. It is in great shape and takes great video as well as photos. I am trying to sell this Camcorder so that I can buy a DSLR.

Camcorder looks like this..

9f2210cb-4173-41b0-9233-77b445f8029f.jpg

I will Include a Camera Bag, extra battery, jvc minidv cleaning cassette and all components in Orignal Box for this sale. Previous Listing was at $325.00. I will sell for $250.00, S&H free as long as your in the USA. I can only accept Money Order. I will answer any questions you may have if your interested.

Again, I am selling this Camcorder so that I will have more money to buy a DSLR. Camera is in MINT condition.

Contact me either by PM or email "[email protected]"

Decided to lower the all around price for Camcorder (and all that came in original box) along with extra battery and cleaning cassette to $190.00 s&h included, this would mean your paying around $175.00 foor camcorder alone.

I cannot go any lower and will ask for this thread to be deleted by the end of November if the Camcorder does not sell. This camcorder is in Great condition, has never been damaged in any way and takes great video in "mini-dv" format. It will make for a great gift for this christmas to anyone. I have the original box, manual and everything that came originally including an extra battery.

Contact me by PM or email [email protected]

-gerrit

Back