Issues with transmitting tornado warnings in various areas of the country

The NWS doesn't send text message warnings so you're referring to something else. They don't do "inaccurate" radio broadcasts so I again don't think you understand the warning process to be able to comment on it.

Sometimes that happens. We learn and continue on. It has nothing to do with an issue transmitting warnings.

yes it does because they say on the radio they issued it like 5 minutes ago but it wasn't broadcast on NOAA radio

There was not a 7 minute delay in NOAA Weather Radio unless major technical issues hit that day. Normally it's on the order of 5-15 seconds.

Tornado sirens are not cheap. In emergency management we rank all hazards and their risks - and from that can base where to allocate resources (and money.) Tornadoes aren't as high in NC as they are in OK.
There was not a 7 minute delay in NOAA Weather Radio unless major technical issues hit that day. Normally it's on the order of 5-15 seconds.

Tornado sirens are not cheap. In emergency management we rank all hazards and their risks - and from that can base where to allocate resources (and money.) Tornadoes aren't as high in NC as they are in OK.

If you're referring to the events of March 29, 2014 I'd have to disagree. I was in Salemburg, NC for two weeks for a law enforcement class. The news and NOAA Weather Radio talked for a couple of days prior saying there was a very good chance of severe weather for the area. On the day in question my weather radio went off for a tornado warning that was still 15 plus minutes away. The campus had more than enough warning and the NWS specifically mentioned the communities in the path.

Back