Inspeed

Hey gang!

I was wondering if any of you guys heard what happened to the guys at Inspeed? Their website is not working anymore :confused:

Just checked, their website is back up, but this message is displayed near the top:

ALERT: OUR WEB HOST IS HAVING SOME SORT OF TROUBLE, MAKING BUSINESS PARTICULARLY DIFFICULT. WE ARE SWITCHING HOSTS ASAP. UNTIL THEN WE APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT MIGHT APPEAR AS FAULTY EMAIL, NON-WORKING CART, ETC!!! ARGH!!!

Ahh cool!!!! They probably just put this up because before writing my message I rechecked the website just to make sure that it was still out... Well at least I know they are still in business that's very good news!!!

I got me one of thier anemometers last year at Dayton's Hamvention. Gave me a great deal for it since I was working on new software. I suppose I'll pick that back up this winter when I'm stuck inside.

I'm sure you guys have had lots of cool ideas on what do with them and the information, so please send me your ideas. I'm working to make a new desktop application that can disseminate the information in various ways.

The initial part of the software is done, I'm able to tell what speed it's spinning at, I just need to create the features and GUI.

EDIT: They're site is down for me @ 9:15am EDT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back