How can we make Stormtrack better for 2011?

you are not the only one who noticed this, there have been lots of great discussions going on lately and until all that crap over the IEM came up, was a pretty drama free zone for awhile.

I forgot if it was suggested already, but both for newcomers and as a reminder for others, it might be a good idea to have a more narrative description of how the site works, what tends to be expected, points to the various rules and FAQ pages and even general forum etiquette.

Moderators and any staff member will always show and have some slant toward other members due to personal opinions. That's human and should be understood as the nature of the beast. As Tim V. has said, contact him to discuss, or if the moderator themselves has given their name. It is my personal opinion that if you can take (without much or any resentment) the nuances of various management faults and fairness, you'll probably be a better chaser (objective viewpoint). But that is just an opinion of mine.

Add (12/31/2010):
Yes, things have been rather nice the past few months, even the off season has been good. Even the latest bit has been rather tame overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had discussions with both Tim and the mods last night and today. I feel that my concerns were heard and understood, and there has been great strides just today to improve relationships between myself and the Stormtrack management. I also feel now that steps are being taken to improve conditions here on the Track. Thank you.

Back