Here We Go Mapping Software?

JL Gacke

Supporter
Hi, I've looked for a post on S.T. for "Here We Go" offline mapping software and haven't found one.
If there is one sorry for the repetition.
This looks interesting (especially since it's free). Download maps for offline use and GPS tracking.
Has anyone used this?
Comments?

Thanks,
Jon

I haven’t tried it but it certainly wouldn’t hurt to give it a shot to see if it’s worth your time. It sounds like it's designed for Uber or taxi drivers but could be viable for chasing. What device and OS do you intend to use it on?

I haven’t tried it but it certainly wouldn’t hurt to give it a shot to see if it’s worth your time. It sounds like it's designed for Uber or taxi drivers but could be viable for chasing. What device and OS do you intend to use it on?

Hi Mark.
Laptops, Win 7 Pro and Win 10 Biz.
It looks good so far, maps seem accurate and have detail. One of these day's I'll probably be forced to abandon MS Streets.
I'll repost once it's been tested.

It looks a bit rough around the edges (somewhat outdated base maps, spelling errors on place names, etc.) but looks like a solid routing software. The traffic layer actually looks surprisingly up to date even compared to Google Maps and the satellite imagery on it is also very recent which is good for determining whether or not a road option is worth it.

If you get a chance to test out the GPS tracking functionality I'd definitely be interested to see how well it keeps up.

It looks a bit rough around the edges (somewhat outdated base maps, spelling errors on place names, etc.) but looks like a solid routing software. The traffic layer actually looks surprisingly up to date even compared to Google Maps and the satellite imagery on it is also very recent which is good for determining whether or not a road option is worth it.

If you get a chance to test out the GPS tracking functionality I'd definitely be interested to see how well it keeps up.
Will do James, perha

Hope to this wknd.

Back