Help? Airplane flight path?

I flew a non-stop from Baltimore to Albuquerque yesterday. We got in the air about 5:40 EST, and "intercepted" the storms about an hour and 1/2 later. I sure am curious where we were at that time.

Would anyone know where I could find out?

Thanks!

Bob

I flew a non-stop from Baltimore to Albuquerque yesterday. We got in the air about 5:40 EST, and "intercepted" the storms about an hour and 1/2 later. I sure am curious where we were at that time.

Would anyone know where I could find out?

Thanks!

Bob
[/b]

Assuming that they do generally the same flight path, you could put the flight number of a current flight into
flytecomm.com and see where the flight is at 1 1/2 hours.

You should be able to check here for flight information for a current flight on that route: www.flightarrivals.com

This flight is kind of difficult because Southwest uses the same flight number for multiple legs of the flight. I'm seeing if I can work around this and find your flight path.

Other flights on this route might be a rough guide, but the day to day variability is pretty big, especially around storms. Do you recall any landmarks/cities you flew over? I know its hard at night. I always like to pay attention to the route I take.

Yesterday as in March 12? This would correlate with the time that you gave. You could just try to match this up to what you saw from the plane.

Tim

[attachmentid=2]

Back