Heli-chasing Opportunity Tomorrow!

Hi chasers,
My name is David Williams and I am a chaser based out of Tulsa. I occasionally take helicopter flight lessons out of the Christensen Center at the Jenks airport. Last year I asked the owners if they will allow me and my chase partners to go heli-chasing in their helicopters. One of their pilots has experience flying near storms for a news station. I believe tomorrow would be a good opportunity to Chase some discrete supercells in north central Oklahoma with great structure and possible tornadoes. I know this is short notice but if anyone is interested in going heli chasing tomorrow please contact me as soon as possible. There have to be a minimum of two people in addition to me. The cost is $650 per hour of flight time. That has to be divided among three chasers: me and two others. I would not want to chase for more than three hours. Therefore a maximum cost of the experience would be $650 per person. if anyone is interested please call me at 918-978-3991. I told Chuck, the owner and pilot, that I would get back to him this evening. If you have questions call me or respond to this message.

Cheers,
David

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Stormtrack mobile app

One last thing, if you are interested in doing this but don't want to go tomorrow, please let me know. It's nice to have a group of chasers to contact when I'm looking for other people to participate in a heli-chase.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Stormtrack mobile app

Back