• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

H-Alpha modified Nikon D610 Camera Body

Willard Sharp

Enthusiast
I know some folks who are storm chasers also do astrophotography, so dropping this here for anyone who is interested in purchasing this H-alpha modified camera.

Nikon D610 H-Alpha modified camera body only. Shutter count is currently at 53,810. The camera looks new and is ready to go right out of the box to take your night skies photography to the next level. I did the HA conversion on this camera body last summer and I've used it on several night skies projects. Check out the photos in this post.

With an H-Alpha modified camera, you’ll capture the beautiful reds from emission nebula that normal camera sensors simply can't pick up very well. You can also use this camera body as a regular camera with the proper custom white balance.

Selling the camera for $1000. If interested send me a DM. The address I'm shipping to will determine shipping costs. Thanks

Attachments

• Nikon D610.jpg
    Nikon D610.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 0
  • Nikon D610 back'.jpg
    Nikon D610 back'.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 0
  • MW windmill.jpg
    MW windmill.jpg
    769.4 KB · Views: 0
  • shuttercount.JPG
    shuttercount.JPG