FS: Nice DSLR - Nikon D90 - Lots of accessories!

Well, as my equipment sell out/upgrade continues, I wanted to come here to Stormtrack and list my next item up for grabs!

I have a Nikon D90. Nearly new, have all the original boxes. Came with an 18-55 and a 55-200 both are VR lenses. The D90 combines stunning still photography quality with the HD video capability. This was a HUGE step up from my D50, and I LOVE this camera. I am only selling it to fund some new equipment.

What have I added:

• UV Filter
  • Extra Nikon Battery
  • Extended battery grip to allow storage of two batteries, and a firmer grip.
  • Lense Hood for the 55-200 lense
  • LCD Screen Cover
  • A promaster hard case that locks by key. (It used to have a shoulder strap until united airlines broke it.)
  • Kingston 32gb SDHC Memory card.. 2100 RAW images
  • Neewer Backlit LCD intervalometer (allows custom time long exposures, time lapse etc)
Also Includes:

• AC Battery Charger
  • Extra 4gb SD card

Click here for pictures!

The 55-200 lense seems to be having an issue with the auto focus, but the image quality is still great if you are looking at a still object and can manual focus. This was due to a problem with the way the shipping company packaged it. There is no problem with the other lense, or camera body, at all.

Price is $800 for everything including shipping to your door with shipping insurance included.

PM me if interested! Thanks!

Back