GRLevel3 Trial period shortened

you can always run Stormlab for 14 days interwarn.com if you havent already. Due to GRlevel and Swift needing a decent computer I bought stormlab (great application) and am happy with it. Id rather spend 79 dollars rather than a couple hundred for a new pc. Eventually I will get the pro version which gets me more stuff.

Good luck with everything...

-gerrit
Gerrit,

Just out of curiosity, what computer did you try to run GR3 on? The system requirements for GR3 aren't very high, and any computer in the past few years should have no problem with it. The most likely piece of hardware that wouldn't meet the min requirements is the graphics card, but you can get a $50 graphics card to support smoothing in GR3 in your current graphics card does not. Unless you are using a computer that's 4-5+ years old, I can't imagine you'd have any problem running at least GR3 and GR2 (though GR2AE does require a little more).

Anyone get a chance to play with stormlab 4.0 at the convention this past weekened ?

Not to trash stormlab, but it does not even come CLOSE to comapring to the features of the Gibson Ridge software.

Back