GRLevel3 Trial period shortened

I've sent a check in for mail order purchase, but due to my misunderstanding of the trial length, (thought I had next week to still to go) I'll miss the GR radar for this weekend's system.

I am only posting this to help anyone else avoid my mistake.

I definitely agree it is worth more than it costs and I look forward to accessing the owners forums.

Bleh, that's what Visa Check Cards (debit cards) are for.. so you don't have to wait a year for your check to clear.

I see what you mean Dave. I agree that it would be nice for this weekends event but you will be up and running in no time. Good luck with it!

I just wanted to say that I totally support the developer's decision to make the trial period shorter; 21 days is more than reasonable enough time to assess the programs merits, especially since the demo version isn't cripped during the trial period.

A great program, excellent value for the price.

I just wanted to say that I totally support the developer's decision to make the trial period shorter; 21 days is more than reasonable enough time to assess the programs merits, especially since the demo version isn't cripped during the trial period.

A great program, excellent value for the price.

I agree fully--but it needs to be stated on the website that the period is 21 days, not 30 as indicated now.

I used the trial for one day, on a chase, and was firmly convinced it was for me. I bought it the next day. (and got the GPS capability to boot)

you can always run Stormlab for 14 days interwarn.com if you havent already. Due to GRlevel and Swift needing a decent computer I bought stormlab (great application) and am happy with it. Id rather spend 79 dollars rather than a couple hundred for a new pc. Eventually I will get the pro version which gets me more stuff.

Good luck with everything...

-gerrit

Back