• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

FS: Professional Video Camera - Panasonic HMC40 - Good Chasing Accessories!!

Hey everyone!

I am selling my Panasonic HMC40. It's got a mere 73 hours on it, and is ready for another chaser to take it on. I am only selling it because I am looking into something else a little different. I have almost already paid for it selling HD footage, it's great!

So about the camera.. First off, you can check out all the specifications HERE at Panasonic.. It is of course a FULL HD 1920 x 1080 camera. It's professional features allow you to get the shots just right.

What makes it great for a chaser??

1. Full HD Video, recorded directly onto a 16gb SDHC Class 10 Waterproof/Shockproof/Temp Resistant memory card (included)
  2. Panasonic XLR mic adapter with a Sony Microphone, to cut wind noise.
  3. An extra 5400mAH battery.. That should last you about 5+ hours of recording, and says 7+ hours of playback.
  4. A porta brace water resistant shield that lets you be out in the pouring rain and keep the camera body and screen dry.
  5. A lense hood to help filter out the odd sun angles and keep water off the lense.
  6. A video monitor that allows you to review video quickly in the field to see the great shots you are grabbing.
  7. Professional features that allow you to control shot exposure, focus and detail that you may not normally notice until video review that night!
What's in the box?

• Panasonic HMC40
  • Panasonic AG-MYA30G XLR Adapter
  • Panasonic VW-VBG260 2500mAh Battery
  • Panasonic VW-VBG6 5400mAh Battery
  • Panasonic VW-AD20 Battery Charger
  • Sony ECM NV1 Microphone
  • LEICA Lense Hood
  • Porta Brace QSM4 Water Resistant Shield.
  • San Disk 16gb SDHC Class 10 Extreme memory card.
  • Axion AXN-8701 LCD TV (all AV and AC/DC power cables included)
  • Zeikos Carrying Case with customizable interior slots.

Asking price is 1800 including shipping! If interested please send me a PM. Preferred method of payment is PayPal or Money Order.

Cheers, and good luck for a great 2012! http://imageshack.us/g/215/dsc0038rf.jpg/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back