FS: Canon FS200 camcorder; "poor mans" filmtools gripper 115; RAM toughtray

Photos of everything can be seen here.

Feel free to make an offer on anything.

First up is my Canon FS200 SD camcorder. Records SD video onto SD memory cards. I'm selling because I don't use it. I've used it once to try out the windblocker that's installed on it, and that's about it. The only marks on it are on the outside of the viewscreen (when closed) from my point and shoot when it was in my camera bag. They rubbed against each other; the marks are purely cosmetic and the photo makes it look worse than it really is.

SOLD

Includes:
Original box & manuals/CD's
Charger/AC adapter
A/V Cable
Wrist strap
2 batteries (1 Canon, 1 aftermarket)
Amazon branded 8GB SDHC card

#2 Next up is my "poor mans" Filmtools Gripper 115. It's basically the same thing, but the suction cup is from marine accessory manufacturer seasucker. The suction cup is marine grade plastic with stainless steel hardware. Rated to 90lbs at 90 degree pull. This mount uses the same exact manfrotto #155 double-ball arm mount as the gripper 115. No marks, only used once and not even in a storm:(.

SOLD

#3 Finally is a RAM tough tray. This was bought because I was going to DIY a laptop mount for my car. I never got around to that project, now I need the space more than I need the mount. I assembled it and adjusted the side hooks for my laptop, and that's about it. Includes the 4 screws to mount it to something.

$30 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
Back