Foreign language tornado/storm videos

A few nights ago, I stumbled upon an untapped cache of storm video from Japan, and started keeping a notes file with some of those links. It turns out that foreign language-titled videos don't get associated with 'related videos' in English, so many of these I've never seen before. I found a few of these by typing 'lightning' or 'tornado' in Google translate, then searching Youtube in Japanese. The related videos that show up alongside these also seem to offer a long trail of other interesting storm videos. I haven't tried doing this in other languages, but I'd assume you could probably do the same to find videos from other regions/countries.

Tsukuba tornado:
Tsukuba 1
Tsukuba 2
Tsukuba 3

Tornado in Saitama Prefecture, Koshigaya:
Saitama 1
Saitama 2

Close lightning videos from Japan:
Lightning 1
Lightning 2
Lightning 3
Lightning 4
Lightning 5
Lightning 6

I found this interesting video of a tornado in France. The one thing I notice about foreign tornado videos is that the tornado could be hitting the building the camera person is filming from and the camera keeps rolling even if the building is getting ripped apart. In this case the building was damaged but nothing too severe after looking at the video.

Back