• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

FOR SALE: WxWorx/ThreatNet & Sony MiniDV Camcorder

Rebekah LaBar

I bought some new chasing equipment this year, so am hoping to sell some old equipment.

I've got the XM WxWorx/Mobile Threat Net USB kit for sale, as well as a Sony MiniDV Handycam (with lots of accessories--including an extra battery, firewire cable, MiniDV cassettes and head cleaner, carry case, remote control, etc.).

If interested, I just listed the items on eBay. Photos and complete info are give in the listing--let me know if you have other questions.

ThreatNet listing - starting price $500
Camcorder listing - starting price (w/ accessories) $250

If I cannot sell the items in 10 days on eBay, I will be open to any other offers, as I may be fairly flexible on the prices (PM me). I am willing to give a $25 discount on either item to a Stormtrack member, and/or an additional $25 discount to anyone around the Norman area (so I wouldn't have to ship it). :) If you do bid on the item(s), I would deduct said discounts from the final price.

Thanks!

Back